We have parts for Suzuki, Triumph, Piaggio, Gilera and Vespa in stock at both our Blackburn and Manchester store. All items not in stock can usually be obtained by next day delivery. Our parts departments have years of experience in the motorcycle industry and from our roots as motorcycle breakers we are aware of how critical the supply of parts is. Should your motorcycle be off the road for whatever reason then we will keep you informed of the progress on any back ordered items.
Due to our high levels of expertise within the parts business we are able to supply parts for most machines that have been manufactured within the last 20 years. We also supply a large range of pattern brake pads, discs, batteries and most hard parts that may be required. We appreciate that as your machine ages and isn’t under warranty, that you may wish to use a cheaper route. However, it is always interesting when dealing with a manufacturer such as Suzuki, that when questioned why a certain brake pads has changed, the reason why is generally that an improvement has been made to the compound of the pad.
Our Parts Service
- We will always offer genuine first
- Parts ordered prior to 12.00hrs and in stock at the factory are expected to be delivered to us by 16.00hrs the next day
- Parts not in stock and ordered must be paid for in full at time of order
- Progress of parts on B/O will be given on a regular basis (we to do this weekly)
- Our parts department is open six days a week – open all day Saturday CLOSED SUNDAYS
- Parts despatched by ourselves direct to the customers address will be sent by the most cost effective method by next working day delivery